Systems + Automation Coordinator
The Broadway Collective is seeking a Systems and Automation Coordinator to support the technical systems for the organization. We are an online musical theater education company based in New York City that provides four key programs: Hello Broadway, Broadway’s online academy; Hello Broadway Live, a 4 week online training program; Prescreen Prep, a college audition coaching program; and Gathered NYC, our summer intensive. The Systems and Automation Coordinator supports all initiatives in the Systems department under leadership of the Systems Manager.
MEET YOUR TEAM
This 1099 contractor position reports to our Systems and Automation Manager. You will work closely with the Operations department. This position will be responsible for ensuring that the systems, processes, structures, and routines for all technical tasks for the entire organization are implemented.
WHO WE ARE
The Broadway Collective is a training academy for young aspiring performers who dream about pursuing a career in the Musical Theatre industry. We prepare our students for success in the performing arts — and everywhere else in life, creating well rounded humans. Our team is composed of like-minded educators and performers who seek opportunities to challenge and develop students and push them towards their dreams.
DIVERSITY, INCLUSION + ANTI-RACISM
The Broadway Collective is a multi-million dollar educational company founded by a gay Black man.
It goes without saying, we believe that Black Lives Matter.
We are committed to creating an anti-racist, trans-positive, and inclusive environment in our workplace, in our classrooms, and on Broadway stages.
We celebrate diversity and provide equality and opportunity to our team, students, and their parents—regardless of their ability, background, race, or orientation.
OUR COMPANY CULTURE
The Broadway Collective has grown tremendously in the short five years of its existence. Founded by an artist, the company was built to help sustain and inspire other artists. Our team has a strong bond where everyone works together to make sure our students have the best possible experience. If you’re motivated to make a difference, this is the place for you.
WHO WE SERVE
The Broadway Collective trains forward thinking musical theatre students who choose to show up, do the work, and embrace stepping outside their comfort zone. We provide an emotionally supportive learning space, mentorship, structured curriculum, accountability, and direct access to the Broadway industry. This inclusive community of young artists–and the adults who support them–work towards their future by committing to process over product. By insisting on building better humans first, our students step into the world focused, courageous, resilient, and ready to achieve their highest potential.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND EXPECTATIONS
Role: Systems & Automation Coordinator
Position Type: 1099 Contractor
Reports to: Systems & Automation Manager
The Systems Coordinator is responsible for technical tasks, maintenance and updates for our systems and client services departments. This position will assist the Systems Manager with recurring technical tasks, campaigns, and integrating the marketing department needs into the backend infrastructure. This position will also assist with technical, tactical, and procedural responsibilities in the entire organization.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of AirTable bases as needed.
- Create campaigns, emails, and other tasks within Ontraport.
- Review an Asana task board daily for team support tasks to complete.
- Help maintain and update our systems.
- Assisting Systems Manager in systems/ technical projects to complete deliverables.
- Creating processes in Loom and updating processes as needed.
- Assist in collecting CEO metrics and updating scorecard so we can determine organizational results.
- Ensure Airtable bases that you are responsible for are fully created, implemented and updated so that all our info is current.
- Ontraport database is organized and set up properly for campaigns to function with ease.
- We have organized and updated Google Drives that are consistently updated with accurate info so it is fully functional for our team to utilize.
- Daily huddle slides are updated on a daily basis and are accurate so our team can understand what our numbers look like.
- Technical and Systems projects are being worked on consistently to drive our system efficiency forward and keep our team in momentum.
- Experienced using Airtable: creating bases, formulas, and integrations.
- Experienced with Ontraport: creating campaigns, landing pages, emails.
- Comfortable with Zapier integrations.
- Experience with or willingness to learn:
- Zapier Integrations
- G Suite
- Right Message
- Enjoys working and coordinating with the team on projects.
- A proactive approach to work.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize conflicting deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Motivated to complete the tasks at hand.
- Ability to work independently, find and implement solutions, and prioritize.
- Ability to understand systems and learn quickly
- Enjoys working in systems and on technical related tasks
ABOUT THE POSITION
- 1099 Contractor
- Flexible schedule with some required time during normal work hours of Monday-Friday from 10am-6pm ET
I applied...Now What?
What to expect
Once you fill out your application, you will get an automatic email to confirm that we received your info. Thank you!
Please hang tight. We will review your information as a team. You will hear from us within 2 weeks. We will let you know either A, B, or C:
A. “We’d love to schedule an interview with you.”
B. “We’d like to collect a bit more info from you and/or we have a quick question for you.”
C. “We’re grateful you applied. Thank you so much, but we don’t feel this opportunity is a match.”
We will also send you an email to notify you once the position has been filled, so that you don’t have to wonder, “What’s going on?”
We respect your time and we keep you updated throughout the process. We know it can be aggravating to wait and hear nothing from a potential employer, so we don’t do that to you!
Excited to hear from you!