Systems + Automation Manager
The Broadway Collective is seeking a Systems Manager to manage the technical needs of the organization. We are an online musical theater education company based in New York City that provides four key programs: Hello Broadway, Broadway’s online academy; Hello Broadway Live, a 4 week online training program; Prescreen Prep, a college audition coaching program; and Gathered NYC, our summer intensive. The Systems Manager works closely with all departments to ensure that all technical systems are strategically set up and managed for The Broadway Collective.
MEET YOUR TEAM
This full-time position reports to our Director of Operations. You will work closely with the Operations Manager and our Marketing Manager. This position will be responsible for supervising the Systems + Automations Coordinator.
WHO WE ARE
The Broadway Collective is a training academy for young aspiring performers who dream about pursuing a career in the Musical Theatre industry. We prepare our students for success in the performing arts — and everywhere else in life, creating well rounded humans. Our team is composed of like-minded educators and performers who seek opportunities to challenge and develop students and push them towards their dreams.
DIVERSITY, INCLUSION + ANTI-RACISM
The Broadway Collective is a multi-million dollar educational company founded by a gay Black man.
It goes without saying, we believe that Black Lives Matter.
We are committed to creating an anti-racist, trans-positive, and inclusive environment in our workplace, in our classrooms, and on Broadway stages.
We celebrate diversity and provide equality and opportunity to our team, students, and their parents—regardless of their ability, background, race, or orientation.
OUR COMPANY CULTURE
The Broadway Collective has grown tremendously in the short five years of its existence. Founded by an artist, the company was built to help sustain and inspire other artists. Our team has a strong bond where everyone works together to make sure our students have the best possible experience. If you’re motivated to make a difference, this is the place for you.
WHO WE SERVE
The Broadway Collective trains forward thinking musical theatre students who choose to show up, do the work, and embrace stepping outside their comfort zone. We provide an emotionally supportive learning space, mentorship, structured curriculum, accountability, and direct access to the Broadway industry. This inclusive community of young artists–and the adults who support them–work towards their future by committing to process over product. By insisting on building better humans first, our students step into the world focused, courageous, resilient, and ready to achieve their highest potential.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND EXPECTATIONS
Role: Systems Manager
Position Type: Full-Time Employee
Reports to: Director of Operations
This position is responsible for ensuring the stability of all information systems, information technology, and assets that support our core organizational functions. This role will work to improve the operational systems, processes, and policies in support to ensure everything is optimized and most efficient. You will work directly with the team to ensure all projects and system updates are delivered on time and functioning properly.
- Ensure the stability of all information systems, information technology, and assets that support our core organizational functions, especially our CRM.
- Manage relationship(s) with any outside IT contractor(s)
- Manage and monitor the cloud systems in place.
- Driving improvements to the business systems infrastructure.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Creating and maintaining email campaigns and sequences. Including monitoring email open and click-rates and helping to improve them.
- Creating Dashboards to track our critical metrics / KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) with an eye on how we can always be improving.
- Activate and deactivate access to all educational programs through our learning management system.
- Working with team members to ensure IT-related steps for projects are completed on time and working efficiently.
- Assist team with the Canvas platform (our LMS) and any systems issues where you can be of assistance.
- Our technology has Increased efficiency each day and issues are solved quickly.
- All of our systems are working together properly.
- Our clients have a smooth experience with our systems and are in momentum.
- Transparency in communication with the team so that we can be sure we are supporting our team and clients the best we can.
- 7+ years of technology and leadership experience
- Strong knowledge of Ontraport required
- Experience with the following apps a plus:
- Zapier Integrations
- G Suite
- Right Message
- Enjoys learning new technology
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Desire to help people
- Adaptable and Flexible
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Work hours are Monday-Friday from 10am-6pm EST as well as occasional weekend and evening hours depending on program needs
- Competitive salary and benefits package including insurance and 401k contributions
I applied...Now What?
What to expect
Once you fill out your application, you will get an automatic email to confirm that we received your info. Thank you!
Please hang tight. We will review your information as a team. You will hear from us within 2 weeks. We will let you know either A, B, or C:
A. “We’d love to schedule an interview with you.”
B. “We’d like to collect a bit more info from you and/or we have a quick question for you.”
C. “We’re grateful you applied. Thank you so much, but we don’t feel this opportunity is a match.”
We will also send you an email to notify you once the position has been filled, so that you don’t have to wonder, “What’s going on?”
We respect your time and we keep you updated throughout the process. We know it can be aggravating to wait and hear nothing from a potential employer, so we don’t do that to you!
Excited to hear from you!